University of California, Davis, School of Law • Vol. 22, No. 2, Winter 1989
- All's Well That Ends Well: Toward a Policy of Assisted Rational Suicide or Merely Enlightened Self-Determination?
275 - -
- Medical Standard Setting in the Current Malpractice Environment: Problems and Possibilities
421 - -
- Federal Organ Transplantation Policy: A Time for Reassessment?
451 - -
- Legislation on Medical Malpractice: Further Developments and a Preliminary Report Card
499 - -
- Ethical Problems for Physicians Raised by AIDS and HIV Infection: Conflicting Legal Obligations of Confidentiality and Disclosure
557 - -