University of California, Davis, School of Law • Vol. 20, No. 2, Winter 1987
Constitutional Law Symposium Honoring Edward L. Barrett, Jr.
- New Light on Racial Affirmative Action
219 - -
- Sales and Use Tax Credits, Discrimination Against Interstate Commerce, and the Useless Multiple Tax Concept
273 - -
- Religious Meetings in the Public High School: Freedom of Speech or Establishment of Religion?
313 - -
- The Changing Role of the Trial Judge in Criminal Cases — Ensuring that the Sixth Amendment Right to Assistance of Counsel is Effective
339 - -
- Influences of Federalism on Constitutional Interpretation in Australia
353 - -